This December I am once again writing a grant proposal for a biochem class (have I come full circle?) and so once again, I present you with:
Things to do instead of writing a grant proposal.
- Wrap Christmas Presents, I now have my mom done, my brother done, Kev half done and my dad half done... and a list of still to do's.
- Wash bedding...this has been a 3 loads of laundry week for me (eep! haha mothers everywhere are thinking 'I wish').
- Go for a 6.5km Wednesday night run.
- Go to a lunch time talk on Calmodulin binding to Cav1.3 channels.
- Wash dishes in your sink (a never ending task).
- Live Tweet the writing process (follow along @Turner_SR)
- Make tea, tweet about it, respond to people tweeting back at me (yeah I'm cool/have friends lol)
- Clean apartment for Christmas Date night tomorrow.
- Resist temptation to call and annoy boyfriend.
- Plan out 12 days of bloggy Christmas.
- Watch home and garden television.
- Look up flights to Boston for EB in April!
- Write this blog post.
Anyways I could extend this list pretty much indefinitely... procrastination is just so much fun right?! But I should get back to writing!
Do you love to procrastinate as much as I do? What's your favourite way to do it?