- 2TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- half spanish onion chopped up
- 1TBSP minced garlic
- 1 can tomato paste
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 roasted chicken breasts, pulled/shredded
- 1 package low sodium taco mix
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup canned black beans
- 1 can baby corn on the cob, chopped
Meanwhile, add the can of roasted tomatoes (if you can't find them, canned seasoned chunked tomatoes works too), the roasted red pepper and the cilatro to your blender. Puree until smooth. Add in to the pot, and continue cooking for the rest of the 15min.
Add in the corn, beans and more corn. Cook for another 10 min.
Serve hot with some shredded tex mex cheese, and a dollop of light sour cream. Garnish with cilantro and crispy tortilla chips. Enjoy!