First things first tho, last year on my birthday I compiled a list of 25 things to do before I turned 25. I've been carting that list around with me all year.
Mid way through the year I gave you guys a recap on how well I've been doing!
Here's my finished thoughts, I'd say I hit about half of them, but overall, this list fueled the best year of my life!
- The half marathon, was aiming to do it in November, but got slugged down with shin splints. No worries tho, I still logged more km running last year than in my whole life, ran 2 10kms and a spartan sprint. Today I am aiming for May, and planning to do another in August!
- Donating blood, well getting the tattoo when I did bunged this one up, but I did donate blood to science (studies have been done on my plasma and neutrophils how cool?) a bunch of times this year.
- While I didn't take a class, I did complete an awesome art project for Kevin's Xmas present, need to get photos up soon!
- Traveled to Hawaii (2 islands), Italy, Aspen, Chicago and number 5? A frozen yogurt date in Airdrie Alberta!
- I didn't host all of them at my house, but cook meals for Kevin and his boys on a semi regular basis, so we'll call it mostly done.
- Nope! Next year damn it!
- Ok I guess I'm just not into horses enough to follow thru on this one!
- Adopt a kitten.... alright, I would love one, my lease, and sense of responsibility made me wait on this. On the other hand, a stray we've named Gregory spent my birthday party with me!
- Done and done again!
- I did so little knitting this year, that's gotta change
- Teal dip dye!
- Well it's written, my supervisor is working on giving me the final edits now!
- Dance classes! yep!
- This one became revised to hiking my butt off last summer.
- While I've seen many sunrises, I didn't sit somewhere wonderful and watch one, this will for sure happen next month in Cuba!
- Can't explain why I didn't pull this simple one off!
- Made one, and it's been on my bed ever since!
- Floated the elbow, no better way to spend a lazy summer afternoon in Calgary!
- Nope... oh well!
- Yep! although sometimes I forget I even have one!
- Done and then some!
- I signed up, and had to cancel for this a couple times.
- I love having photos up in my apartment!
Celebrating my birthday, at the top of the Memorial Stairs in Calgary on Friday Night!