1. Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
- SARS (yes like the disease -shakes head)
- Squirrel (Kevin only)
2. Four jobs I have had:
- Shoppers Drugmart employee
- Sea Lamprey Control
- Environment Canada Freshwater Mussel Immunotoxicologist
- Grad Student, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Cardiovascular Research
Clearly there are way more than four here, so I went with the Christmas Movies I watch every year.
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- A Christmas Story
- Love Actually
4. Four Books I recommend:
- Yes Please (Amy Poehler)
- Bossy Pants (Tina Fey)
- Let's Pretend this Never Happened (Jenny Lawson)
- Grace's Guide (Grace Helbig)
- Orangeville, Ontario (Birth through first year of life)
- Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario (age 1-18)
- Hamilton, Ontario (18-23)
- Calgary, Alberta (All of 2010, Sept 2011-present)
6. Four Places I have been:
- London (UK)
7. Four places I would rather be right now:
- On a beach
- Hiking somewhere lush
- Curled up in front of a fireplace
- Curled up in my own bed
8. Four things I don’t eat:
- Spicy food
- Moderately Spicy food
- Foods other people consider mild but have a tiny kick
- Large pieces on mushrooms in things
9. Four of my favourite foods:
- Deep Fried Ravioli's
10. Four TV Shows I watch:
OK, it's an embarrassing list, but these are the only four show's I'm keeping current on this year, everything else I binge watch on Netflix later.
- Grey's Anatomy
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Biggest Loser
- America's Next Top Model
11. Four things I am looking forward to next year:
- Mud Hero blog meet up (I stole this one off Bex's list, but I can't wait too!)
- Wanderlust in Hawaii
- Kevin finishing Med School and finding out what city we'll live in next
- World Microcirculation Congress in Japan in the fall.
12. Four things I am always saying:
- In answer to the question how are things 'Busy'
- In answer to the question how is grad school 'Busy'
- In answer to the question how if life 'Busy'
- BLORFT (see Tina Fey quote below)
But seriously, despite the busyness, and the stress, and the blorft, things are great, and I can't wait for the holidays. I'm not a fan of tagging specific people, so whoever wants to borrow this post idea go right ahead.